Global Deployment & Installation
Technology Warehousing, Inventory, Logistics, Deployment & Installation
Critical to any successful technology infrastructure project is the ability to manage every aspect of the program. From deployment and warehousing, to handling the regulatory processes and global logistics, Equus provides these values-added services to ensure your project is executed on time and on budget.
Warehousing & Inventory Management
We can stage, store, cross-dock and break-out your shipments for multiple deliveries. Whether it’s by the day, week, month, quarter, or year– your goods are safe in our secure facility.
- Short-Term Warehousing – Ready to Ship (Less than 3-months) – Typically these are finished goods waiting for a PO
- Long-Term Warehousing – (Longer than 3-months) – Typically these are raw material awaiting build or consigned inventory
- Powered-On Warehousing – Powered-On Systems waiting for end configuration, IP/Hostname/Domain addressing, imaging, license, or remote access
- Asset Management & Inventory Labeling and Reporting
- Bundling/Kitting of accessories/external components/other included items
- Secure Storage
- Staging Center
- Ready to Ship Designated Area
- Global Forward Stocking Locations
White Glove Logistics
Clients are often overwhelmed by the task of managing global logistics and the associated country customs and regulatory processes. Equus manages its global logistics which delivers critical value to its business and resources.
- National and International Paperwork (Packing Slips & Customs)
- Dedicated or Milk-Run Transport
- White-Glove Pick-Up & Delivery
- Transport Tracking
- Certification Compliance Review (See Certification in Design)
- Arrival (Customs Processing)
- Regional Destination Transfer
- Custom Packaging
- Full-Rack Shipping (Crate & Sensor)
- Pallet Shipping (Bundle & Kit)
On-site Deployment & Installation
Equus uses program management to oversee every detail of our customers’ deployment. This assists them in managing the allocation of internal resources to scale the logistical, technical, and management needs of their implementation time frame.
- Project Coordination/Management
- Site Surveys
- Multi-Site Deployments
- On-Site Configuration
- On-Site Provisioning
- On-Site Support
- On-Site Troubleshooting
- On-Site Upgrades/Updates
- On-Site Testing & Verification
- Project Documentation
- IT Asset Disposition
Secure IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) and Data Destruction Services. Recycle IT hardware assets while maximizing retired asset value.